My youngest son is in need of a winter coat, so off to Sears I go, with the intention of seeking comfort and satisfaction in their vast selection of Lands' End garments. Alas, thirty minutes later, we arrive at Sears to find two - two - coats in his size range, one a medium, and one a large. I choose the medium, because he hates anything that is slightly big on him. Thirty-minute return trip, take coat inside, proudly announce to my little boy, "Look what Mommy bought you!". He actually agrees to try it on. (This child runs around in underwear in winter, regardless of the temperature. We have electric heat - 'nuff said.)Of course, it is so tight he can not raise his hands. I apologize for not taking the larger size, and my little man pats me on the head and says, "That's okay, Mommy. I am proud of you for trying."
No comments:
Post a Comment